This guide will show you how to install presets from The Preset Factory into the free Lightroom Mobile App for Android. Please ensure you update to the latest version before installing the presets. You can download the free Lightroom Mobile App from the .
- Download the ‘Mobile Presets (Android)’ .zip file from your order download page. You can open this page by opening the “Download Now” link in the confirmation email that we sent to you after you completed you order.
- Open the Lightroom App, choose an image from your Library and press to open it.
- Slide the toolbar at the bottom over and press on the “Presets” tab. Press the three dots to open the menu, and choose “Import Presets”.
- Your phone files explorer will now appear on the screen. Navigate to the folder on your phone where the .zip file was downloaded to, and press the file to import the presets.
- You presets will now be imported and available under a new group in the preset tab.