This guide will show you how to install presets from The Preset Factory into Adobe Lightroom Classic CC. Please ensure you update to the latest version before installing the presets. These instructions are for Windows and Mac OS.
- Download the ‘Desktop Presets’ .zip file from your order download page. You can open this page by clicking the “Download Now” link in the confirmation email that we sent to you after you completed your order.
- Extract the contents of the .zip files onto a folder on your computer. You will find a folder labelled “Lightroom Classic CC” and inside there will be a folder starting with “TPF - …”. This is the folder containing the presets you will need.
- Open Lightroom Classic CC, choose an image from your Library and open the develop module by clicking the “Develop” tab.
- On the left side of the screen is your presets panel. This is where you can import, organise and choose your presets. Click the plus (+) icon and choose “Import Presets”.
- Your Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) window will now open. Navigate to the folder inside the .zip file you downloaded named “Lightroom Classic CC”. Inside this there is a folder starting with “TPF - …”, in which you will find the preset files (.xmp). Select all the preset files and click “Import”.
- You presets will now be imported and available under a new group in the preset panel.