This guide will show you how to install presets from The Preset Factory into Adobe Lightroom CC. Please ensure you update to the latest version before installing the presets. These instructions are for Windows and Mac OS.
- Download the ‘Desktop Presets’ .zip file from your order download page. You can open this page by clicking the “Download Now” link in the confirmation email that we sent to you after you completed your order.
- Extract the contents of the .zip files onto a folder on your computer. You will find a folder labelled “Lightroom CC” and inside there will be a folder starting with “TPF - …”. This is the folder containing the presets you will need.
- Open Lightroom CC and open an image from your Library.
- In the bottom right corner, click the “Presets” tab to open the Presets panel. Click the three dots in the top right of the Presets panel to open the menu, and choose “Import Presets”.
- Your Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) window will now open. Navigate to the folder named “Lightroom CC” extracted from the .zip file you downloaded. Inside this folder there is another folder starting with “TPF - …”. Select this folder and click “Choose Folder”.
- You presets will now be imported and available under a new group in the preset panel.