This guide will show you how to install presets from The Preset Factory into Adobe Camera Raw. Please ensure you update to the latest version before installing the presets. These instructions are for Windows and Mac OS.
- Download the ‘Desktop Presets’ .zip file from your order download page. You can open this page by clicking the “Download Now” link in the confirmation email that we sent to you after you completed your order.
- Open Photoshop, and choose a raw file type to open. By opening a raw file type (e.g. .CR2, .NEF, .ARW) the image will first be automatically opened in Adobe Camera Raw.
- On the right side of the panel near the top, open the “Presets” tab. In a clear area in the preset group list, right-click (or CTRL-click for Mac OS) and choose “Import Profiles & Presets”.
- Your Explorer (Windows) or Finder (Mac) window will now open. Navigate to the folder on your computer where you download the “Desktop Presets” .zip file to. Select the .zip folder you downloaded and click “Open”.
- You presets will now be imported and available under a new group in the preset panel.