Installing Lightroom Presets
To install any of the presets from The Preset Factory into Adobe Lightroom, please follow the instructions below:
WINDOWS & MAC INSTALLATION
- Open Adobe Lightroom.
- At the top, go to ‘Edit’ then Preferences.
- In the options window, click on the ‘Presets’ tab at the top. Click on the button labelled ‘Show Lightroom Presets Folder’.
- Once in the Explorer/Finder window, make sure you in the ‘Lightroom’ folder, open the ‘Develop Presets’ folder.
- Now copy the whole presets folder which will start with ‘TPF' from your downloaded zip file into this ‘Develop Presets’ folder e.g. For the Cine Collection, copy the folder named ‘TPF - Cine Collection' . Make sure you copy the folder within the zip file, and not the zip file itself.
- Once copied, close Adobe Lightroom.
- Re-open Adobe Lightroom and the presets folder will appear on the left once in the Develop Module.
- You are now ready to begin using your presets!